Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Who am I ?

My name is Abdulla Zayed, I was born in Jan 1989 in Abu Dhabi and I lived all my life in Abu Dhabi. I am a student in the Higher College of Technology in Abu Dhabi, I am studying engineering common year and in the next year I am thinking of becoming Electric Engineer. This is my first year in college and it supposes to be my second years but because I pass the Challenge exams, I skip the foundation year.


I am interested in learning new thing that I don’t know about and I don’t have a specific thing. For example Globe Warming, I heard about this topic and than I become curios about it and what dose it mean. Also in my free time I like playing football and all kinds of sports but I don’t like watching football in T.V I think it’s a waste of time. I like to be a part in a game and I don’t like watching a game and can’t do a thing about it. I also like to go to desert trips.

No comments: